Our greatest concern is your satisfaction! And yet, in rare cases, you may receive a defective or incorrect product. We know that this is annoying and regret such situations very much. And yet: Even in the case of complaints, we are happy to be there for you and accompany you intensively in the processing of your request.
In order to be able to guarantee a smooth process, we ask you to read the following guideline in the event of a complaint carefully and to take note of a few things:
Guide in case of complaint:
1. please send an email to email@example.com - There please tell us the following:
- Invoice or order number
- Affected article(s) and if necessary number of pieces
- Description/photo of the defect or problem - Ideally you should send us a photo of the defect, this will make it much easier and faster to process the return.
- E-mail address and telephone number where we can reach you in case of queries.
2. thanks to your photo and detailed description of the defect, we will try to make a claim decision as soon as possible. In some cases we also ask you to return the goods (at our expense) for technical inspection.
3. your concern is extremely important to us. Therefore, you can be sure that we will process your complaint as quickly as possible and reliably contact you for further action. As a rule, we will get back to you on working days in less than 24 hours after receiving your complaint. However, if we have to wait for feedback from our laboratory or manufacturer, the processing time may be extended at short notice.
4. if you need to return an item to us, we will send you a DHL return label by email. This way the return is free of charge for you and you can simply drop off the goods at any post office in Germany. Please also put the return bill in the return package and note on it any further instructions you have received from our returns department. You help us to process your complaint quickly and uncomplicated for you - Thank you!
5. you will receive immediate feedback or the replacement item as soon as the complaint is completed.
Please note that the above procedure is not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.